Aafo Quiz: syarat dan ketentuan
Who owns the Kangaroo?
(Aafo Quiz) There is a street in London with five houses in a row, each with front door of a different colour. In each house lives a man of a different nationality, with a different sort of pet. Each man has a favourite drink and a favourite brand of cigarretes, which are different from those of his neighbours. Some of the information is given in the following 15 sentences, and this should be entered in the table below. The question is: WHO OWNS THE KANGAROO?
- The doors are in the order, the yellow one is on your left
- The Englishman lives in the middle house.
- The Spaniard has a dog.
- Scotch is drunk in the house with green colour.
- The Pole drinks vodka.
- The owner of the fox drinks beer.
- The owner of the snails smokes Rothmans.
- Benson & Hedges cigarettes are smoked in the first house on the left.
- Gin is drunk in the house with red colour.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house on the left.
- The man who smokes Players lives next door to the man with the fox.
- The Stuyvesant smoker drinks wine.
- Benson & Hedges is smoked by the man next door to the house with horse.
- The Japanese man smokes Camel.
- The Spaniard lives next to the red house